Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back from the dead...

Though generally I have abandoned this blog for www.lettersfromlia.com ... I think for this one product, I had to make a new post.

There's really not much that needs to be said about the Snazzy Napper (www.snazzynapper.com)... so I'll let this video speak for itself.






Honestly, a nap burka? Really? I like that in some of these scenes she's at an airport... so a. You look muslim, which I've heard makes air travel tons o'fun, b. you're telling everyone you're sleeping and cannot see at all... not even a little bit... so feel free to take my bag, or place bombs in it, or whatever. Please, by all means, go for it.

This says nothing of how stupid you look. Though I do like the cloud and sheep touch... adorable. Perhaps this could be used as a baby blanket? But I'm not asking for one for my Christmas travel plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment